Artec 3D’s handheld Space Spider was originally built for the International Space Station, and we can confirm that the scanning quality and fidelity is out of this world! It features powerful temperature stabilisation and high-grade electronics. Therefore, this allows for accurate results in various environments.
The highly portable unit uses structured light scanning, as well as geometry and texture tracking for full colour scanning and for data alignment. Due to the light weight of the scanner, enables comfort for the user. In addition, its battery pack allows for up to six hours of scanning, making it perfect for occasions without a power supply. The handheld 3D Space Spider from Artec is a fairly easy scanner to use. Therefore, it allows for a wide range users, who may not be use to this type of equipment. It is ideal for small objects such as printed circuit boards, keys, coins and even human facial features!
- Scanning temperature reached within three minutes and maintained during the scanning process, ensuring good level of repeatability.
- Two years manufacturer’s warranty.
- Educational discount packages available for schools, colleges and universities – 20 licenses of Artec Studio, 2 years of free software upgrades.
- PCBs (printed circuit boards)
- Small Castings
- Plastic parts
- Facial features such as the human ear
Download our factsheet: CSL ARTEC Space Spider