Handheld precision, developed and produced by ZEISS
Discover unparalleled flexibility and precision with the ZEISS T-SCAN Hawk, Central Scanning’s latest addition to our cutting-edge 3D scanning portfolio. This handheld marvel brings metrology-grade accuracy to your fingertips, transforming complex scanning tasks into simple, intuitive processes. Whether navigating the intricacies of a heritage piece, conducting detailed forensic analysis, or ensuring the highest quality in manufacturing, the T-SCAN Hawk adapts to your environment, offering unmatched versatility for professionals across industries. Explore how this tool can redefine your project outcomes.
Furthermore, the portable ZEISS T-SCAN Hawk, the next-generation lightweight 3D laser scanner, comes with metrology-grade precision and remarkable ease of use.
Anything, anywhere: the portable solution
- Lightweight, compact 3D laser scanner
- Travel-friendly to support you on the spot
- Assists you in confined spaces and difficult-to-reach areas
Operate with a push of a button
- T-SCAN hawk 2 features four buttons to start and navigate your workflow directly. No need to operate the software separately on your laptop.
Go big with the new satellite mode
- T-SCAN hawk 2 is the first portable laser scanner with the new satellite mode to scan objects up to multiple meters. Therefore, there is no need for the classical built-in photogrammetry with coded markers.
No compromise on accuracy. Easy scanner positioning with the new laser grid.
Multiple laser sources adapting to your needs
- Two available laser sources: red and blue
- Captures data on many surfaces and materials
- Suitable for dark and shiny objects, deep pockets and small details