The Artec Micro is ideal for the demands of the dental, cultural heritage preservation and jewellery where high detail and metrology grade precision is a requirement.
With an accuracy up to 0.01mm and point resolution of less than 30µm – capture and inspect precision parts with confidence.
Along with geometric information, the Artec Micro can also capture colour and texture – great for research and development.
The Artec Micro is a desktop scanner and features a fully automatic stage for ease of scanning and calibration.
Artec Micro Product Specifications and highlights:
- Automated desktop scanner.
- High Resolution (up to 0.029mm)
- High Accuracy (up to 0.01mm)
- Dual axis adjustable height stage.
- Flexible fixtures provided for ease of positioning objects.
- Hardware based scan alignment and blue light scanning ensures clean and reliable data each time.